Digital Channels Executive
- WWT Slimbridge and Headquarters
- Marketing and Supporter Development
- £22,635.00 per annum
- Position type
- Full Time
- Working pattern
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Job advert
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about technology, problem solving and innovation. Working as part of a small, busy digital team you will be providing support in the day to day running of all WWT’s digital channels and working across a wide range of exciting projects.
You will need to demonstrate a passion for the technical side of digital marketing, be a highly-organised individual, with lots of energy and enthusiasm to handle a busy and varied workload.
As a Digital Channels Executive you will:
• Support the Digital Channels Manager in delivering on-brand, high quality digital content across all digital channels.
• Maintain the integrity of WWT websites, working closely with external agencies where necessary, by keeping on top of routine admin tasks, ensuring bugs are fixed or issues resolved swiftly and testing any new functionality prior to release.
• Keep WWT’s website up to date by adding and editing content via a content management system (some use of HTML will be required).
• Keep up to date with the latest digital trends and technologies, being proactive in suggestions of how to improve WWT’s digital presence.
• Work with project teams to maintain and develop WordPress websites for specific campaigns / projects.
• Set up and create marketing emails by editing existing HTML templates, importing into MailChimp and working with supporter data.
• Support the Digital Channels Manager with the more technical aspects of managing WWT’s social media accounts.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
• Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
• Life assurance
• Free parking
• Child care voucher scheme
• Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- Job description
- Closing Date