Visitor Experience Manager
- WWT Slimbridge and Headquarters
- £35,250 per annum
- Position type
- Full Time
- Working pattern
- 37.5 hours per week to be worked on a rota basis to include weekends and bank holidays, in line with business requirements.
- Job advert
Slimbridge Wetland Centre is looking for a Visitor Experience Manager to lead both our paid and volunteer teams, champion cross departmental working and achieve an amazing, surprising, inspiring and engaging visitor experience.
We are looking for an outgoing, creative, proactive, organised senior manager who has experience of working in a large visitor attraction. Responsible for marketing, learning, events, programming, retail and admissions, you will have excellent customer service and communication skills, marketing & PR knowledge, commercial acumen as well as demonstrable leadership qualities.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: 14th June
- Job description
- Closing Date