Senior Graphic Designer
- WWT Slimbridge and Headquarters
- Marketing and Supporter Development
- c. £24,425 - £25,710 (depending on experience)
- Position type
- Full Time
- Working pattern
- 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
- Job advert
We are seeking a dynamic and creative individual to assist in the design and production of high quality marketing and interpretation materials for all of WWT’s wetland sites.
The successful candidate will be educated to degree level, have excellent working knowledge in graphic design and graphic communication, using Adobe Creative Cloud – InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop, on a Mac. You will have extensive experience working in the graphic industry, an excellent eye for design, detail and quality, with a clear communicative style. Your knowledge of print materials is diverse, you will have experience in standard print marketing materials and interpretation related signage materials.
You will have proven, established, project management skills and experience in managing multiple varied projects at one time. You are a creative planner, being able to manage projects from concept to completion, whether it be a national marketing campaign or an interpretation project at one of our visitor centres.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
• Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
• Life assurance
• Free parking
• Child care voucher scheme
• Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: 26th & 27th July
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications