- WWT Slimbridge and Headquarters
- £14,705 per annum (from age 18)
- Position type
- Full Time
- Working pattern
- 37.5 hours per week, 5 days from 7
- Job advert
We are seeking a vibrant and energetic full time cleaner with previous cleaning experience preferably gained within a visitor or customer focused environment. You will be part of the Facilities department and you will work within the cleaning team alongside other cleaning staff. The role requires initiative and a proactive adaptable friendly disposition, working both indoors and out to maintain a high level of cleanliness within the Slimbridge Visitor Centre and visitor facilities within the grounds.
The successful candidate will be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, preferably including Maths and English.
Your working pattern will be five full days out of seven including public holidays and weekends.
Immediate start required
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: 3rd August
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications