Supporter Marketing Executive
- WWT Slimbridge and Headquarters
- Marketing and Supporter Development
- Circa £22,000 - £26,000 (depending on experience)
- Position type
- Full Time
- Working pattern
- 37.5 hours per week - Monday - Friday
- Job advert
Our 230,000 members and other supporters are key to achieving our conservation ambitions. We need to inspire them to live wild lives that connect with and protect wetlands and their wildlife. Ultimately we need to ensure there are more passionate people donating towards our vital conservation and education work in the right way for them.
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic Supporter Marketing Executive who will schedule and deliver supporter marketing campaigns with a focus on inspiring and building relationships with our individual supporters.
To join our busy and friendly team you’ll need great marketing experience and impeccable project management skills. You’ll know your way round digital, have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work independently.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: 9th August
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications