- WWT London Wetland Centre (Barnes)
- £9,440 per annum (from age 18)
- Position type
- Part Time
- Working pattern
- 20 hours per week working 5 days in 7
- Job advert
The London Wetland Centre is seeking a part time cleaner working mornings and some full days. The role requires initiative and a proactive adaptable friendly disposition, working both indoors and out to maintain a high level of cleanliness within the visitor centre and visitor facilities within the grounds. You will be working five days out of seven to include public holidays and weekends.
The successful candidate will be educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, preferably including Maths and English or equivalent, with the ability to adhere to Health & Safety regulations. Previous cleaning experience is essential preferably gained within a visitor or customer focused environment.
Other duties will include helping with the daily opening of the centre, and maintaining stock levels. A flexible approach is required as the role will also involve assisting with special projects and events.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days ( pro–rata) annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days (pro-rata) after 5 years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Child care voucher scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications