Retail, Admissions & Membership Assistant
- WWT London Wetland Centre (Barnes)
- Retail / Visitor Services
- £6,122 per annum (from age 18)
- Position type
- Part Time
- Working pattern
- 14 hours per week to be worked 9:15am - 5:15pm, Saturday and Sunday (plus overtime as required)
- Job advert
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking individual to work in the retail, admissions and membership areas at WWT London, providing excellent professional customer care to all visitors.
The successful candidate will have sales experience in a customer facing retail environment, a friendly personality and the ability to work with the public in a professional manner. Visual display skills and interest in wildlife and conservation would be beneficial to the role.
Some lifting will be required within the role to manage and display stock effectively.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service (pro-rata)
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: To be confirmed
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications