Chef de Partie
- WWT London Wetland Centre (Barnes)
- £19,000 - £20,000 per annum
- Position type
- Full Time
- Working pattern
- 37.5 hours per week on variable rotas to include weekends, Bank Holidays and evenings
- Job advert
The Kingfisher Kitchen would welcome a talented Chef de Partie ready to work in a dynamic and busy environment alongside a hardworking and dedicated team. You will be working alongside a passionate Head Chef and his team. We value team players who are professionals dedicated to providing a quality driven service every day.
The Chef de Partie Duties and Responsibilities:
• To work with the kitchen team to produce food for the Café and function catering
• To be creative with food presentation and innovative with seasonal produce.
• To demonstrate a high level of customer care internally and externally.
• Ensuring the kitchen is maintained to the highest standards of cleanliness
• Maintaining a safe and healthy work environment by following organisation standards and food safety regulations
• Able to work on your own and as a part of the team
• To work closely with the Front of House team, ensuring a good working relationship and enabling them to be knowledgeable about the food being served
• To perform some of the duties of the head chef & sous chef in their absence
The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) is a conservation charity that protects wetlands for wildlife and people. We conserve, restore and create wetlands. We are pioneers in saving wetland wildlife, both in the UK and around the world. At our 10 UK sites around a million visitors a year engage with wetland nature. We work internationally in key global wetland areas, balancing conservation with sustainable livelihoods and influencing national and international conservation policies.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Sociable hours
- Training opportunities
- Great and talented team to support you
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: 3rd December
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications