Retail, Admissions and Membership Assistant
- WWT Slimbridge and Headquarters
- Operations, Retail / Visitor Services
- £2,315 – £3,109 per annum (FTE £11,575 - £15,550)
- Position type
- Part Time
- Working pattern
- 7.5 hours per week at weekends
- Job advert
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to work in our busy admissions and retail areas at WWT Slimbridge. As the first and often last point of contact with our visitors, this is a key role in the provision of a welcoming environment, striving to maximise both visitor enjoyment and engagement with the work of the Trust, and profits generated to go towards the vital conservation work of WWT.
The successful candidate will have sales experience in a customer facing retail environment, a friendly personality and a commitment to providing an exceptional visitor experience, including all aspects of customer care, in a professional and approachable manner. Visual merchandising skills in a retail environment and an interest in wildlife and conservation would be beneficial to the role.
Some lifting will be required within the role to manage and display stock effectively.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service (pro-rata)
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: 3rd March 2019
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications