Brand Marketing Executive
- WWT Slimbridge and Headquarters
- Marketing and Supporter Development , Marketing
- £26,669 per annum
- Position type
- Full Time
- Working pattern
- 37.5hrs per week, Monday to Friday
- Job advert
This is a fixed-term contract for 12 Months
Are you a creative Brand Marketing Executive seeking a fresh, new challenge? Want to take on an exciting contract where you can influence the image and voice of a pioneering organisation? If so, read on.
The Wildfowl & Wetlands Trust (WWT) is the nation’s leading wetland conservation charity. We are pioneers in protecting wetlands for wildlife and people, both in the UK and around the world.
Almost all life depends on wetlands for water, food, or habitat. Yet a third of all wetlands have been destroyed. We are pioneers in saving threatened wetland wildlife, a centre for excellence in conservation science and experts in wetland management and creation.
We have exciting plans on the horizon and so are looking for a Brand Marketing Executive to join us on a 12 month contract to support the delivery of our brand, as well as our ongoing communications activities.
- Salary of £26,095 per annum
- Contributory pension
- Life assurance
- Potential for home working
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all of our centres
- 25 days’ holiday plus Bank Holidays
This is an amazing opportunity to play an integral role in our brand’s evolution while supporting activities that are influencing the future of conservation.
You’ll have the chance to help create compelling communications which will support fundraising, engage target audiences and promote the importance of protecting wetland wildlife.
So, if you’re looking for the opportunity to make a real difference and gain experience in the charity sector, we want to hear from you.
As a Brand Marketing Executive, you’ll help to oversee the implementation of WWT’s brand. You’ll also deliver a range of internal and external communications activities.
Supported by the Marketing Manager, you will:
- Contribute to branding strategic planning activities
- Develop and execute campaigns to promote our brand identity
- Audit all branded materials
- Liaise with teams across the business to ensure messaging is planned, consistent and on-brand
- Brief and manage external agencies
- Occasionally travel to our other centres throughout the UK
To join us as a Brand Marketing Executive, you’ll need:
- Experience gained in a marketing role
- Creative agency management experience
- Project management experience
- Experience of proofreading and editing copy
- A degree level qualification
- A driving licence and the willingness to travel to our other wetland centres
Experience of working in a UK-wide organisation with regional locations would be beneficial, as would experience of delivering proactive and reactive media communications or internal communications. A project management qualification, such as PRINCE2, would also be an advantage.
Other companies may call this role Marketing Executive, Brand Executive, Communications Executive, Marketing Officer, Marketing Communications Executive or Marcoms Executive.
The closing date for applications is the 24th April 2019, with interviews scheduled to be held on the 7th May 2019.
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications