Chef de Partie
- WWT London Wetland Centre (Barnes)
- £20,500 per annum (from age 18)
- Position type
- Full Time
- Working pattern
- 37.5 hours per week on a variable rota to include weekends and evenings
- Job advert
The Catering department at our London Wetland centre is looking for a Chef de Partie to work with the Head Chef and his team.
The main duties include producing quality food, ensuring the highest standards of food hygiene, for a high turnover restaurant and for onsite high quality functions. This post would have responsibility for aspects of the kitchen when the Head Chef is absent.
The Kingfisher Kitchen would welcome a chef ready to work in dynamic and busy environment alongside a hardworking and dedicated team.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: Week commencing 20th May 2019
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications