- WWT Welney
- Retail / Visitor Services, Catering
- £8.37 per hour at age 18
- Position type
- Part Time
- Working pattern
- 7.5 hours per week April to September & 15 hours per week October to March
- Job advert
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to work in our admissions and catering areas at Welney Wetland Centre. As the first and often the last point of contact with our visitors this is a key role in providing a welcoming environment, striving to maximise both visitor enjoyment and engagement within the work of the Trust.
The successful candidate will have a friendly personality and a commitment to providing an exceptional visitor experience, including all aspects of customer care. Duties will involve cash handling, stocking and tidying the gift shop and dealing with enquiries.
You will also be supporting the team within our Wigeon Cafe and this will include clearing tables, washing up, using the till or being in the kitchen supporting our cooks.
This role is about being flexible and happy to work within both departments.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service (pro-rata)
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Free car parking and secure bike storage areas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: To Be Confirmed
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications