Canoe Safari Operatives
- WWT Martin Mere
- Retail / Visitor Services, Operations, Grounds / Reserve
- £8.37 per hour (at age 18)
- Position type
- Part Time
- Job advert
- Position 1 is 4 days a week (Wed – Sat), 26 hours a week
- Position 2 is 3 days a week (Sun – Tues), 19.5 hours a week
- Position 3 is a weekend position, 13 hours a week
WWT Martin Mere is looking for enthusiastic individuals to ensure the smooth running of our Canoe Safari attraction from 27 March to 27 September 2020.
There are 3 positions available, please state on your application form which position you are applying for. You will greet visitors, encourage them to engage in the activity and make sure the Canoes and accessories are safe to use. Other duties will include providing correctly fitted buoyancy aids to all visitors and making sure they have received the necessary instructions for undertaking the activity.
The successful candidates must have experience of working in a visitor attraction or a customer focused environment and have the ability to engage with people at all levels.
It is essential you indicate on your application which position you are interested in.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service pro rata
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free car parking and secure bike storage areas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Closing date: 23rd February 2020
Interview date: 2nd / 3rd / 4th March 2020
WWT is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered solely on merit.
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications