- WWT Slimbridge and Headquarters
- Marketing and Supporter Development , Membership, Visitor Engagement
- £29,351 per annum (pro rata)
- Position type
- Full Time
- Working pattern
- 37.5 hours per week Monday – Friday 9am – 5.30pm
- Job advert
Fixed Term Contract for 9 Months
Our Insight team is looking for a ‘numbers oriented’ individual who can use project management and analysis skills to help us implement our supporter journey.
You’ll be an excellent communicator with a keen eye for detail, comfortable working with numbers, while also building relationships with colleagues to get the most benefit from our data.
You’ll play an important part in driving marketing activity by setting up data and systems processes to manage our supporter journey such as triggered emails or integrating data between systems.
You’ll also be responsible for monitoring and evaluating these projects to ensure success. We’re a small team so you’ll get involved in lots of different things.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service (pro-rata)
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free car parking and secure bike storage areas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: Tuesday 10th March 2020
WWT is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered solely on merit.
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications