Retail, Admissions & Membership Supervisor
- WWT Slimbridge and Headquarters
- Membership, Retail / Visitor Services, Visitor Engagement
- £17115 per annum (from age 18)
- Position type
- Full Time
- Working pattern
- 37.5 hours per week to include weekends and bank holidays
- Job advert
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to join our successful Retail, Admissions and Membership team as a Supervisor.
The successful candidate will be outgoing, enthusiastic and reliable, with demonstrable experience of supervising staff and volunteers in a customer facing environment, ideally in retail or a visitor attraction.
You will have a passion for exceptional customer service, be confident coaching and supporting the team, and strive to achieve targeted sales. You will be confident with EPOS systems, Microsoft Office, stock control and will ideally have experience of supervising an admissions environment. In return, you will be working in a beautiful setting within a great team committed to going the extra mile for our visitors and for the benefit of the conservation work we do.
A flexible working pattern is required to include weekends and bank holidays.
Knowledge of or an interest in wildlife conservation would be beneficial to the role.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service)
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free parking and secure bike storage areas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Interview Date: Wednesday 11th March
WWT is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered solely on merit.
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications