Junior Chef / Chef de Partie
- WWT Slimbridge and Headquarters
- £18,745 per annum
- Position type
- Full Time
- Working pattern
- 5 days from 7 working day time hours (we open 9.30 – 5pm), weekend working is essential but is worked on fair rota basis with no split shifts or evening shifts.
- Job advert
You will be working as part of a small team to deliver high quality meals in a fast paced environment. You will ensure best practice in all stages of food production in line with WWT’s ‘Food Safety Management System’, manage waste and stock levels helping the catering team hit their targets.
In return for your hard work and dedication you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits including:
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- Contributory pension scheme (conditions apply)
- Life assurance
- Free car parking and secure bike storage areas
- Cycle to work scheme
- Free entry to all our centres
Closing date: 31st October 2021
WWT is an equal opportunities employer and all applications will be considered solely on merit.
Registered Charity Number England & Wales, no 1030884 and Scotland, no SC039410
- Job description
- Closing Date
Unless specifically stated, we do not accept CVs for job applications